The Defense Logistics Agency’s (DLA) J6 Enterprise Technology Services (JETS) IDIQ provides the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise that support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise. Support is provided for information technology solutions, technical support, maintenance and sustainment; operations support; application development, maintenance and technical support; and lifecycle management. Additionally, the acquisition provides administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA Information Operations (J6) Office. While JETS will primarily support DLA IT services requirements, the resultant contracts will also allow for de-centralized ordering by other DoD agencies. M Powered Strategies is a proud small business partner on the TRICOR team, available to provide services in the following task areas:
- Network And Telecommunication Services
- Technology Services
- Stakeholder Integrated Services (SIS)
- Defense Business System (DBS) Life Cycle Management: Acquisition, Sustainment, Maintenance and Technical Support
- Lifecycle Program Support Services
- Information Assurance (IA) Support (Certification & Accreditation)
- Information Assurance (IA) Technology Assessment
- Information Assurance (IA) – Cybersecurity Assessment Program (CAP)
- Information Assurance (IA) Support for the Enterprise
- Task Order (TO) Project Management Support
- Virtual Workforce Training
- Technology Evaluation Support
- Enterprise Support Services
- Financial Budget and Cost Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Systems Engineering Support
- Enterprise Architecture Support
- Enterprise Data Strategy Support
- Test and Documentation Support
- Information Technology (IT) Process Management Support
- Information Technology (IT) Audit Readiness Support
Need more information on Contract Vehicles?
Provides strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services, to facilitate the modernization of CMS business processes and supporting systems.
Seaport - E
Geared towards efficiency and reduction in the cost of services using the same successful business model of SeaPort.
GSA IT 70 (Health SIN)
Delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
Provides federal customers access to customized IT solutions from a highly qualified pool of industry partners.
Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness. Principle go-tp IDIQ contract for VA non-IT professional services.
JE - RDAP
Utilizes the JE-RDAP IDIQ contract to execute RDAP activities, in order to provide CBRNE Defense Systems, Capabilities, Equipment, Supplies and Material; Medical Devices, Radiological/Nuclear Defense Systems, and CBRNE Information Systems to the Warfighter.