- Enter the name of the condition or leave it blank which it will increment automatically condition 1,2,3…10
- Select your estimated disability percentage for that condition on the same line
- Once you have entered 3 conditions and need to add more, click the “Add Line” button and follow instructions 1 and 2 above
- If you edit any of the values you entered or chose, the disability will automatically recalculate
- If you need to remove a line or condition, click the “Remove” button and it will automatically recalculate
- If you want to print what you see in the box below, click the “Print” button
- When you leave this page or click refresh, all the values you entered will be cleared
For more VA disability calculators, navigate from the menu bar above called “Veterans” or choose the calculator that you are looking for by clicking the links below.
- VA Disability Rating Calculator
- VA Disability Compensation Calculator
- Combined VA Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator
- VA Bilateral Disability Rating Calculator
- Combined VA Bilateral Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator
- SMC VA Disability Calculator
Other useful guides from MicroHealth on VA Disability also found in the menu above under “Veterans”.