STEP 1: Disability Rating
- For each of your conditions, enter the name of the condition in the textarea (optional), and select the corresponding disability rating (even 0%) from the drop-down select (required). The web app will sort the disabilities in order of severity prior to calculating the Estimated Disability Rating, so the order of input does not matter. Results will automatically update with each disability rating input or deletion.
- To add more entries, click the “Add Condition” button and follow instruction #1.
- If you need to remove an entry, click the “Remove” button.
STEP 2: Disability Compensation
- The calculator will automatically enter the Disability Rating value.
- Answer dependent questions.
- Receive Estimated Compensation value.
STEP 3: Print Results
- To print only the results of the Rating section, click the “Print” button located next to Estimated Disability Rating.
- To print only the results of the Compensation section, click the “Print” button located next to Estimated Compensation.
- To print all results, click the “Print All” button located next to Estimated Compensation.
NOTE: When you leave this page or click refresh, all the values you entered will be cleared.
For more VA disability calculators, navigate from the menu bar above called “Veterans” or choose the calculator that you are looking for by clicking the links below.
- VA Disability Rating Calculator
- VA Disability Compensation Calculator
- Combined VA Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator
- VA Bilateral Disability Rating Calculator
- Combined VA Bilateral Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator
- SMC VA Disability Calculator
- DIC VA Calculator
Other useful guides from MicroHealth on VA Disability also found in the menu above under “Veterans”.