Technology-Driven Solutions for Healthcare
MicroHealth uses innovative technology, artificial intelligence, and expert insight into the health care industry to modernize health care IT for your customers.
MicroHealth Is a Leading Health Information Technology Company
MicroHealth is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business specializing in IT-related solutions for access to health care. We use our vast knowledge for:
- People: We empower people with accurate information to make better strategic decisions.
- Value: We offer value to patients, providers, payers and public health.
- Innovation: Our innovative health information technology solutions keep your patients at the forefront.
What makes MicroHealth unique in the commercial and federal health information technology sector is our deep knowledge of health care. Many MicroHealth staff members are former or current clinicians at all levels of health care, from practice administrators and physician associates to doctors and nurses. We are health care specialists first, and health information technologists second.
Our Health Information Technology Solutions That Improve Patient Access and Care
At MicroHealth, healthcare innovation starts with diversified capabilities. Our solutions cover the key areas health care providers need to modernize to make their care better for their patients. We’ll help you identify your gaps, create a health information management technology that fits your needs and tailor the solution to upgrade your services and entire health system.
We Provide Federal Health Information Technology Networks for the United States Government
MicroHealth has experience in government health information technology projects. As a business to government (B2G) company, we have years of experience creating and maintaining health tech solutions for various branches of the United States government, including:
We’re a Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Small Business Administration 8(a) firm with process maturity appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3, CMMI-SVC Level 3,and certified in ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO 9001:2015.
Our Strategic Contract Vehicles
Our contract vehicles make our knowledge and expertise in health care IT available to government agencies. These vehicles include:
Our Successful Health Information Technology Strategic Plans for Government Organizations
MicroHealth has a reputation for success. Here are some projects we have previously created for various federal branches:
- United States Coast Guard: Provided their clinicians with cloud-hosted telehealth software.
- Inter-Agency Program Office: Developed and implemented a machine learning natural language processing prototype to structure clinical reporting and analysis data.
- Defense Health Agency: Installed a program management office to integrate into existing EHR to manage the medical equipment life cycle.
- Department of State: Deployed EHR for IT security, project management, data management and network support across 200 units worldwide.
- Department of Health and Human Services: Provided Tier 3 IT support and full life cycle IT services like systems security, operations and maintenance, modernization and platform management.
- United States Army: Deployed a medical simulation training center (MSTC), including software development, system security management, training and integration support.
- Health Resources and Services Administration: Provided a full-service EHR system to document treatments for Hansen’s disease in patients across the United States.
- Securities and Exchange Commission: Assisted with case management for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) support.
What makes MicroHealth unique in the commercial health information technology sector is our deep knowledge of health care. Many MicroHealth staff members are former or current clinicians at all levels of health care, from practice administrators and physician associates to doctors and nurses. We are health care specialists first, technologists second.
MicroHealth has earned many awards and recognitions for our commitment to providing leading health information technologies, including:
- Five-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company recipient
- Four-time Washington Business Journal Fast 75 Growing Companies recipient
- Five-time American Business Stevie Award winner
- Eight-time International Business Stevie Award winner
- Stevie Award for Great Employers in Computer Software and Services recipient
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces Award recipient
- Three-time Washington Post Top Workplaces recipient
- Two-time Virginia’s Fantastic 50 Award recipient for fastest-growing companies
- Entrepreneur 360™ recipient of 2019
- Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) Tech 100 recipient for technology leadership
Get Health Information Technology Support From a Data-Driven Solutions Company
Experience the modernization of health information management technology by choosing MicroHealth. We can provide any IT solution your health care organization needs. Contact us online or call 1-855-294-3547 today for more information.
MicroHealth LLC Ranks No. 67 on Inc. Magazine’s List of Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
MicroHealth Experiences 180% Revenue Growth in 2 Years Media Contact: Andrew Tran 301.873.7598 [email protected] VIENNA, VIRGINIA – February
MICROHEALTH LLC WINS TOP WORKPLACES USA AWARD FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW
Media Contact: Andrew Tran 301.873.7598 [email protected] VIENNA, VIRGINIA – February 1, 2023 - MicroHealth LLC, a leading Health Information
Claude Hines Honored as a FedHealthIT100 Award Winner
Media Contact: Andrew Tran 301.873.7598 [email protected] VIENNA, VIRGINIA - December 7, 2022 - MicroHealth LLC, a leading Health Information Technology