Terms of Service
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use Personal Data solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect Personal Data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal Data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect Personal Data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Data.
“Non-Personal Data” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others and may include de-identified information from which Personal Data has been removed, masked or otherwise made inaccessible. .
“Personally Identifiable Information” (“PII”) or more generally “Personal Data” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained by us. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, e–mail address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor. We provide you with the opportunity to contact us or communicate with us through the Website or by e-mail to feedback (at) microhealthllc.com. If you choose to communicate with us, we collect the information that you choose to share with us, including your name, contact information, e-mail address, nature of the communication and contents of the communication. In addition, when you use or navigate our Website, we automatically collect certain electronic information as noted below.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Data, but it may also include information like configuration files and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our Website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to optimize your experience on the Website and to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Website;
- Provide and deliver the information you request, send you confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages including information about our Privacy Policies;
- Request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the Website;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Prevent illegal activities, enforce the Website’s Terms and Conditions, and to otherwise protect our rights and the rights of our users.
Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us, along with any computer information we receive, to customize our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e., payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Data collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, lawful demand, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of MicroHealth, LLC, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Sharing with Third Parties
- We may share information we collect with vendors, consultants, and other service providers or volunteers who are engaged by or working with us and who need access to such information to carry out their work with us. We do NOT sell your Personal Data.
- We may employ third parties to perform Website-related services, including database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, and e–mail and text message distribution.
- We may share information about you to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety or other rights and interests of any person, violations of the Website’s Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
When you click on a link to contact us, this generates an e–mail with your name, e–mail address and any information you choose to share. This data is retained by us to ensure that we have addressed any concerns that you may have, and have met whatever needs you have brought to our attention.
We offer you the chance to “opt-out” of having your Personal Data used for particular functions when we ask you for this detail on our public Website. When you register for the Website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can choose your preference on our registration form.
Our Website provides you with the ability to post information on a publicly accessible blog. Blog posts should be topical, relevant, and should not contain information that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, or abusive. We reserve the unqualified right to remove or restrict posting for any reason whatsoever. When you use our blog, we collect your name and e–mail address and any content you choose to share on the blog. Information you share on the blog will be available for the public to see.
Links to Other Websites
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the Personal Data under our control. Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, an e–mail sent out to or from the Site may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail.
Children under 13
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Data from a child under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at feedback (at) microhealthllc.com.
We also provide a series of tools on the Website and through the Google Play store and elsewhere that permit users to calculate potential costs and insurance or other coverages so they can better plan their medical and financial needs. These tools are provided on an “as is” basis, and MicroHealth makes no warranty or representation about the accuracy of the data or calculations contained therein. While we attempt to keep this data timely and accurate, many factors guide the accuracy of these calculations, and these are meant to be simply a guide to assist users. These tools are not a substitute for financial or other advice. You agree that MicroHealth has no liability in the event that any of these calculators are inaccurate or fail to work properly, and agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in the event that any third party relies on this information. In order for these calculators to work, you will input data, which may include financial, medical or other Personal Data onto the Website which hosts the calculator. While we do not permanently store this data, the data is retained and processed while you are using the calculator. Again, while we take the security of your data seriously and take what we believe are reasonable steps to protect it, you should recognize that this data is not 100% secure.